The Italian Wine Crypto Bank has just announced the recent addition of five other great wines to its portfolio:
- BARBARESCO RABAJÀ 2017 – CANTINA GIUSEPPE CORTESE CN Cantina Giuseppe Cortese
- SOLARIA JONICA ‘59 (1959) – CANTINE ANTONIO FERRARI (IMBOTTIGLIATO 2020)
- LORENZO VAL DI CORNIA SUVERETO DOC 2008 – CANTINA INCONTRI ORGANIC WINES LI
- BARONE 54 (1954) – CANTINE ANTONIO FERRARI (IMBOTTIGLIATO 2020)
- LUPO BIANCO IGT TOSCANA 2013 – TENUTE IMPOSTINO GR
With their participation to this innovative project, these wineries are making history and are taking a decisive step towards the future.
The Italian Wine Crypto Bank (IWCB) is the first and only Wine Bank in the world built on blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and will promote and sell exclusively great Italian wines, coming from a number of selected wineries.
The mission of this special Wine Bank is to promote Italian fine wines in the world, as well as generating substantial returns to its stakeholders: partner wineries, international distributors, wine lovers all around the world and investors who will choose to invest in the Digital Asset tokens issued by IWCB (IWCBT), fully backed by the fine wines of the IWCB reserve.
IWCB wines (and consequently the wineries) are selected on the basis of an original algorithm created by IWCB, which combines more than 15 parameters.
Wineries interested in becoming a Partner of the IWCB, at no cost and without risk, can contact
– Davide Casalin, Email: [email protected], WhatsApp: +39 339 718 2741
– Alessandro Brazzini, Email: [email protected]m, WhatsApp: +39 339 7436740