Exceptional wines from prestigious wineries as Tenuta di Trinoro, Il Carnasciale, La Regola, Le Chiuse, Marchesi Mazzei, Ricasoli and Tua Rita will be the protagonists of the NFT series dedicated to great Tuscan wines. The announcement has been made today by the Italian Wine Crypto Bank that will mint and launch, in collaboration with the wineries, one NFT per week. The series is part of the “Catch 22” NFT collection created by the Italian Wine Crypto Bank and Crypto Dinewineart, a world’s first-of-its-kind. They will all signed by Gianluca Biscalchin with the exception of Tua Rita.
After VIGNADELSUOLO16 (Argiano) launched on the last 9 March, and MARIANOVABOLGHERI18 (Michele Satta) that will be launched on the 16 March 2022, this is the schedule of the next NFTs:
- SIEPI18 – Toscana Rosso IGT “Siepi” 2018 by Marchesi Mazzei
- CABERLOT18 – Toscana Rosso IGT “Il Caberlot” 2018 by Podere Il Carnasciale
- REDIGAFFI7 – Toscana Rosso IGT “Redigaffi 7” 2018 by Tua Rita
- DIECIANNI13 – Brunello di Montalcino Riserva DOCG “Diecianni” 2013 by Le Chiuse
- CASTELLODIBROLIO15 – Chianti Classico Gran Selezione DOCG “Castello di Brolio” 2015 by Barone Ricasoli
- TRINORO17 – Toscana Rosso IGT “Tenuta di Trinoro” 2017 by Tenuta di Trinoro
- LAREGOLA18 – Toscana Rosso IGT “La Regola” 2018 by Poderi La Regola
The NFTs of Tuscan collection will be available from the launch date on OPENSEA.
How to order the NFTs available:
- VIGNADELSUOLO16 (Argiano): https://cryptodinewineart.com/vignadelsuolo16/
- (Pre-booking) MARIANOVABOLGHERI18 (Michele Satta): https://cryptodinewineart.com/marianovabolgheri18-nft/
For more information write to:
Davide Casalin, Email: [email protected]