ITALIAN WINE FEELINGS
10 UNIQUE NFTs OF THE “ITALIAN WINE FEELINGS” COLLECTION SIGNED BY STEFANO BASSANESE
Buy now one these extraordinary NFTs that introduce the collaboration of the Italian Wine Crypto Bank with the man who has recommended the best Italian wines to scores of discerning restaurant-goers all around the world.
STEFANO BASSANESE: THE ART OF RECOMMENDING THE BEST WINES
Italian Wine Feelings by Stefano Bassanese is the NFT that inaugurates the collaboration of the Italian Wine Crypto Bank. Born in an Italian family of restaurateurs and hoteliers with over 200 of history Stefano in the last 15 years has managed some of the best Italian restaurants in Hong Kong and Dubai (including Cinecittà, Angelini – Kowloon Shangri La, Domani -El Grande, Roberto’s and Bella) , after working with Tetsuya in Sydney.
Amazing connoisseur of fine wines, for the reason of his work, during his career he has advised scores of his restaurants’ customers on the best Italian wines to enjoy with their meal. He will continue his formidable role as an advisor also with the members of the Italian Wine Crypto Bank and in particular with the NFTs’ buyer. He will sign a number of NFTs linked to the wines of the Italian Wine Bank that he will select or endorse.
THE EXCEPTIONAL WINES IN STEFANO’S NFT
The 34 bottles + 3 Magnums represent some of the best wines in the Italian Wine Crypto Bank portfolio and are linked to a collection of 6 NFTs, inspired by the names in Italian of some of the most universal positive feelings: Flirt, Amore, Passione, Desiderio, Estasi, Seduzione.
THE ITALIAN WINE FEELINGS BY STEFANO BASSANESE NFTs ON SALE UNTIL 22 SEPTEMBER 2022
- Get immediately your Stefano’s NFT which allows you to receive the 6 NFTs of the Italian Wine Feelings collection linked to 34 bottles + 3 Magnum of fine Italian Wines
- Receive a complimentary SERRADEITURCHI17 NFT (worth 0.7 Ethereum = USD 850+ ) of CATCH THE 22 Collection, which entitle you to redeem immediately a Magnum of Barolo Serra Dei Turchi 2017 by Poderi Gianni Gagliardo (valued at USD 750 by Wine Searcher)
- Receive a 10% discount on any future Italian Wine Crypto Bank signed by Stefano Bassanese
- You can redeem immediately the bottles linked to the six NFT’s (shipping costs and taxes not included) or
- Leave the wine in the custody of the Italian Wine Crypto Bank and be entitled to the Crypto+Wine Bonus. The custody is in a bonded warehouse, the wine is insured in your name and in ideal conditions of lighting and temperature (free storage and insurance). Your purchase in this case will be pegged to the Bitcoin and at the end of a 6-month fixed term deposit you will be entitled to the 30% of any increase the Bitcoin had in fine wine that you can choose directly from the Italian Wine Crypto Bank.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR NFT (UTILITIES)
- You will receive the purchased NFT in your e-wallet together with the 6 of the collection Italian Wine Feelings and SerradeiTurchi18, which are relevant collectibles in limited edition, poised to increase their value.
- You will be entitled to redeem immediately the bottles of wines of the NFT (shipping costs and taxes not included)
- You will automatically become a member of the CRYPTO WINE BANK NFT CLUB and are entitled to a 5% discount on any purchase from the Italian Wine Crypto Bank marketplace.
The CRYPTO WINE BANK NFT CLUB is the first WEB3.0 community of wine lovers in the world. The numbers of wineries around the world minting NFTs for their wines is increasing day by day. NFTs are the way for fine wines to find a new source of growth and appreciation. The CRYPTO WINE BANK NFT CLUB will issue future NFTs on a regular basis linked to the wines of the Italian Wine Crypto Bank.
Members of the Club are entitled to be assisted for free to the opening of their e-wallet (if they don’t have one). In their e-wallet they will receive the NFTs they purchase.
THE NFTs AND THEIR WINES
- PODERE IL CARNASCIALE, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “IL CABERLOT” 2018 MAGNUM
- TUA RITA, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “PER SEMPRE” 2018
- MAZZEI CASTELLO DI FONTERUTOLI, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “SIEPI” 2017
- RICASOLI 1141, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “HISTORIA FAMILIAE” 2015
- TENUTA SETTEPONTI, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “ORENO” 2018
- ARGIANO, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “SOLENGO” 2019
- MICHELE SATTA, BOLGHERI DOC SUPERIORE “MARIANOVA” 2018
- TUA RITA, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “REDIGAFFI” 2018 MAGNUM
- CASTELLO DI QUERCETO, COLLI DELLA TOSCANA CENTRALE IGT “QUERCETO ROMANTIC” 2013
- LA REGOLA, TOSCANA IGT BIANCO “LAURO” 2017
- SALUSTRI, MONTECUCCO DOCG SANGIOVESE “TERRE D’ALVIERO” 2016
- FONTANAFREDDA, BAROLO DOCG RISERVA 2010
- RICASOLI 1141, CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG GRAN SELEZIONE “COLLEDILA” 2017
- MICHELE SATTA, TOSCANA IGT BIANCO “GIOVIN RE” 2020
- CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE, BAROLO DOCG “LAZZARITO” 2016
- ELENA FUCCI, AGLIANICO DEL VULTURE SUPERIORE DOCG RISERVA “TITOLO” 2016
- MACCHIE SANTA MARIA, TAURASI DOCG 2015
- LA REGOLA, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “STRIDO” 2016
- INCONTRI, VAL DI CORNIA SUVERETO DOC “LORENZO” 2008
- BARACCHI WINERY, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “IL MIO SANGIOVESONE” 2017
- TENIMENTI ROSSI CAIRO, BAROLO DOCG “CERRATI” 2017
- LA REGOLA, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “LA REGOLA” 2017
- PLANETA, SICILIA DOC MENFI CHARDONNAY 2019
- TASCA D’ALMERITA, CONTEA DI SCLAFANI DOC TENUTA REGALEALI “ROSSO DEL CONTE” 2016
- PLANETA, SICILIA DOC “ERUZIONE 1614 CARRICANTE” 2018
- GIUSEPPE CORTESE, BARBARESCO DOCG “RABAJÀ” 2017
- SALUSTRI, TOSCANA IGT VERMENTINO “INES” 2019 MAGNUM
- BOROLI, BAROLO DOCG “BRUNELLA” 2015
- TENUTA IMPOSTINO, MAREMMA TOSCANA DOP ROSSO “LUPO BIANCO” 2013
- CASTELLO DI BANFI, BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO DOCG “POGGIO ALLE MURA” 2016
- CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE, BAROLO DOCG “PAIAGALLO” 2016
- MICHELE SATTA, TOSCANA IGT ROSSO “CAVALIERE” 2019
- ARGIANO, BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO DOCG 2017
- CASTELLO DI QUERCETO, COLLI DELLA TOSCANA CENTRALE IGT “IL SOLE DI ALESSANDRO” 2015
- VINI FRANCHETTI, ETNA DOC ROSSO “PASSOROSSO” 2018
- LA REGOLA, TOSCANA IGT BIANCO “SONDERETE” 2008
- TENIMENTI ROSSI CAIRO, BAROLO DOCG “CERRATI” 2016